Who, other than me, just love those very nice nominations/awards that circle around the blogosphere, recognizing blogs that are significant, in any way, to those circulating them?
Well I know I do. That’s why I just loved the fact that I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by the pretty Madi behind for.love.of.the.fleeting, without even being ‘Qualified’ to accept it ;)
Thank you so very much Madi, it always feels just incredible to know that someone favored my blog enough to choose it for an award… I really think your blog is noteworthy, not only for your nice fashion sense, but also for your informative posts. I especially the one describing types of concealers and foundations here :)
FYI, as per Google translate, the word Liebster is the German for ‘Beloved’ or ‘Dearest.’ The award originally should go to new and/or small blogs, i.e., ones with less than 200 followers, hence, mine doesn’t belong here ;) But I’m still going to accept it, and circulate it. Forcefully if need be! :p
Rules for accepting and passing along the Liebster Blog Award are as follows:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. Checked
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you. Checked
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. Done
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers who you feel deserve to be noticed. Kindly Read below
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog. OK!
Please check out these lovely blogs: