Who, other than me, just love those very nice nominations/awards that circle around the blogosphere, recognizing blogs that are significant, in any way, to those circulating them?
Well I know I do. That’s why I just loved the fact that I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by the pretty Madi behind for.love.of.the.fleeting, without even being ‘Qualified’ to accept it
Thank you so very much Madi, it always feels just incredible to know that someone favored my blog enough to choose it for an award… I really think your blog is noteworthy, not only for your nice fashion sense, but also for your informative posts. I especially the one describing types of concealers and foundations here
FYI, as per Google translate, the word Liebster is the German for ‘Beloved’ or ‘Dearest.’ The award originally should go to new and/or small blogs, i.e., ones with less than 200 followers, hence, mine doesn’t belong here But I’m still going to accept it, and circulate it. Forcefully if need be! :p
Rules for accepting and passing along the Liebster Blog Award are as follows:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. Checked
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you. Checked
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. Done
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers who you feel deserve to be noticed. Kindly Read below
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog. OK!
Please check out these lovely blogs: