Chlorella Tahini Bliss Balls Recipe
Chlorella tahini bliss balls recipe
As I promised you in my very first wellness post, here’s one amazing chlorella recipe that is also grain free, gluten-free, dairy free, refined sugar-free, paleo, vegan, and raw.
– 1 cup of coconut shreds
– ¾ cup of unsweetened cranberries
– ¼ cup sesame seeds
– 1.5 tbs broken cell wall chlorella
– 2 tbs tahini
– 3 tbs almond butter
– 3 tbs coconut butter
– 2 tbs coconut sugar (or 3 tbs lucuma powder)
- Throw all ingredients into your processor and pulse until mixture starts to hold.
- Place mixture in a stainless steel bowl. Line a baking dish with parchment paper and start forming medium sized balls out of the mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours. Keep refrigerated.
- Recipe renders 10 to 12 balls.