The Feather & Bone Face Gem Face Wash | A Review
My skin type falls into the ‘mixed’ category. It is normal around the T-zone, however, it tends to dry pretty much easily around the chin and mouth area during wintertime. This is why I stick to my daily face wash and moisturising routine religiously, twice a day.
Some experts recommend to wash your face twice a day, but scrub only 3 times a week. I can’t. I have to scrub my face before moisturising it, daily. If I skip the face scrub step (which I rarely do), I easily notice that my skin isn’t as soft, and any applied makeup – however minimal – tends to either crack or cake.
With a super busy schedule like mine, time, however, is not always on my side. This is why I easily fell in love with the Feather & Bone Face Gem Face Wash that comes in the form of soluble tabs (thank you Feather & Bone family for introducing me to this product of yours). They are super easy to use, highly effective at deeply scrubbing my skin, and the best part is that they’re made from natural ingredients, which means that my sensitive skin doesn’t have the usual prolonged redness after being scrubbed.
How it works
Using the Face Gem Face Wash has truly made my life easier, effectively cleaning my skin surface, and eventually, giving it a natural glow in a lesser time than usual. Here’s how it works:
- Wash your face with warm water. This will soften the dead-skin cells and prep them to peel off. It will also open your pores.
- Place the tablet in the palm of your hand.
- Add a few drops of water, until it forms a paste (careful not to excessively dilute it).
- Apply the paste on your face and neck, and massage your skin for a minute or so.
- Wash your face thoroughly with warm water. This will help keep your pores open to receive the moisturiser.
- Dry your skin by gently patting it with a towel, avoid rubbing.
What is it made of?
The Feather & Bone Face Gem Face Wash tablets are made from Sandalwood (that grainy texture, which is good to scrub clean your pores), Fuller Earth (exfoliates the skin), and starch (which is known to cool down skin irritation). Once dissolved in your hand, the texture is extremely rich and effective in scrubbing your skin clean, leaving it feeling soft and fresh.
More Good News
Feather & Bone is offering a surprise gift with any purchase before October 30th, 2015. Here’s their website.
What do you say? Would you use those face wash tabs to scrub your face?