Even though I have not been a very active blogger this month, I still checked up on my blog, commenting and replying to all those lovely people who took time to visit, like, and comment on a post of mine. Yesterday, I was thrilled to be nominated to the Versatile Blogger Award, by the sweet Jo, who’s behind the nice restlessjo..
Restlessjo is simply a great travel guide, in the form of a blog. It features Jo’s personal favorite destinations around the world, using a great style of writing, as well as marvelous photography! Make sure to check it out, I’m quite confident you’re going to be addicted! :)
Obviously, accepting this award comes with a few rules (I’ve done my research!)
- Thank the person who nominated me, and add a link
- Tell 7 things about myself
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
So here’s what I got to say ;)
1. Thanks a lot restlessjo, it was so nice of you to have chosen my blog among the other awesome ones for this award :)
2. I did formerly tell 7 random things about me, but here are some other 7 facts :)
1. Lebanese & Mediterranean food in general is my favorite cuisine, but
2. I can’t get enough of Japanese seafood!
3. My favorite writer/poet/philosopher/painter is Gibran Khalil Gibran
3. I’m planning on starting my masters degree this year, hopefully in England
4. I’m very competitive in nature, especially when it comes to group games and challenges ;)
5. I love Yoga; have to be keen on attending classes more often ;)
6. I love skinny jeans, leather jackets, and maxi dresses
7. I still don’t have a driving license! It is one of my 2012 resolutions to get one. I get freaked out quite easily when approached by larger vehicles (I don’t like Hummers, and I can’t be driving around in a 6-wheeled truck to ensure my dominance over the road! :p ), so I’ve declared myself a threat to the sanity of other road passengers, and quit attempting to learn.
3. & again, here comes the hardest part, with all those great blogs and bloggers around, it was so difficult to choose only 15.. But here they are:
I would like to apologize from those who I didn’t get to nominate. I really do love & enjoy reading from all of you. Hopefully I’ll get to pass to you some other little joyful award next time! :D
Thanks again restlesjo, and all those supporters and friends in the blogging sphere :) It is always a delight to be connected with all of you. I can only hope to get better at this, in order for this community of mine to keep on growing…